Opening Ports for Romancing SaGa 2 using Your Router
Romancing SaGa 2 includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Romancing SaGa 2
When you are playing Romancing SaGa 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Romancing SaGa 2 Require
The incoming connection ports for Romancing SaGa 2 are as follows:
Romancing SaGa 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Romancing SaGa 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Romancing SaGa 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Romancing SaGa 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Romancing SaGa 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Romancing SaGa 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Romancing SaGa 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Romancing SaGa 2 - Playstation 4
- Romancing SaGa 2 - Steam
- Romancing SaGa 2 - Switch
- Romancing SaGa 2 - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.