How to Port Forward Shadow of the Tomb Raider in Your Router
Shadow of the Tomb Raider offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
When you are playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
The network ports for Shadow of the Tomb Raider are as follows:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shadow of the Tomb Raider that will show you the necessary ports.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Steam
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Playstation 4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.