Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR:
Speco Technologies TL DVRs - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR
When you use a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your DVR's internal IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your DVR in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for Speco Technologies TL DVRs
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a Speco Technologies TL DVRs DVR.