How to Port Forward Spider-Man Web of Shadows
When you play Spider-Man: Web of Shadows you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Forward Ports for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
When you are playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Require
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows are as follows:
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows that will show you the ports.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Xbox 360
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Playstation 3
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Wii
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.