Open Ports on Your Router for Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
Port Forward Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer
When you are playing Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer Require
The network ports for Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer are as follows:
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Steam
- Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Playstation 4
- Star Wars: Episode 1 - Racer - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.