When you play SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
When you are playing SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt Require
The ports for SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt are as follows:
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt simply follow one of these links:
- SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Playstation 4
- SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Switch
- SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Xbox One
- SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - Steam
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.