Stranger Things 3: The Game is BonusXP's Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game released in 2019.
Stranger Things 3: The Game has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Port Forward Stranger Things 3: The Game
When you are playing Stranger Things 3: The Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Stranger Things 3: The Game Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Stranger Things 3: The Game are as follows:
Stranger Things 3: The Game - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Stranger Things 3: The Game yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Stranger Things 3: The Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Stranger Things 3: The Game - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Stranger Things 3: The Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Stranger Things 3: The Game - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Stranger Things 3: The Game that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Stranger Things 3: The Game - Playstation 4
- Stranger Things 3: The Game - Switch
- Stranger Things 3: The Game - Xbox One
- Stranger Things 3: The Game - Steam
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.