Super Lucky's Tale includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Super Lucky's Tale
When you are playing Super Lucky's Tale you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Super Lucky's Tale
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Super Lucky's Tale are as follows:
Super Lucky's Tale - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Super Lucky's Tale yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Super Lucky's Tale - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Super Lucky's Tale - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Super Lucky's Tale - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Super Lucky's Tale - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Super Lucky's Tale simply follow one of these links:
- Super Lucky's Tale - Xbox One
- Super Lucky's Tale - Playstation 4
- Super Lucky's Tale - Steam
- Super Lucky's Tale - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.