Port Forwarding on Your Router for Super Lucky's Tale
Super Lucky's Tale offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Super Lucky's Tale
When you are playing Super Lucky's Tale you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Super Lucky's Tale
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Super Lucky's Tale are as follows:
Super Lucky's Tale - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Super Lucky's Tale yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Super Lucky's Tale - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Super Lucky's Tale - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Super Lucky's Tale - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Super Lucky's Tale simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.