The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR are:
SVAT CV0204DVR - PC
- TCP: 80
- UDP: 80
Forwarding Ports for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR
When you use a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your DVR.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your DVR into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for SVAT CV0204DVR
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a SVAT CV0204DVR DVR.