Ports Required for The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem
The necessary ports for The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem are as follows:
The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem simply follow one of these links:
- The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Steam
- The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Switch
- The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Xbox One
- The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem - Playstation 4
The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
Port Forward The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem
When you are playing The Addams Family: Mansion Mayhem you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.