Port Forwarding on Your Router for The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Amazing Spider-Man 2
When you are playing The Amazing Spider-Man 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The required ports that need to be forwarded for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 are as follows:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Playstation 3
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Playstation 4
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Xbox 360
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.