How to Forward Ports in Your Router for The Amazing Spider-Man
When you play The Amazing Spider-Man you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for The Amazing Spider-Man
When you are playing The Amazing Spider-Man you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Amazing Spider-Man Require
The specific incoming ports for The Amazing Spider-Man are as follows:
The Amazing Spider-Man - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Amazing Spider-Man yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Amazing Spider-Man - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Amazing Spider-Man - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Amazing Spider-Man - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Amazing Spider-Man simply follow one of these links:
- The Amazing Spider-Man - Playstation 3
- The Amazing Spider-Man - Wii
- The Amazing Spider-Man - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.