The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
When you are playing The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit are as follows:
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit simply follow one of these links:
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Steam
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Playstation 4
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.