The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is a 2D, Survival, Action, and Adventure game published by Nicalis released in 2021.
Ports Required for The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
The incoming ports for The Binding of Isaac: Repentance are as follows:
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Binding of Isaac: Repentance yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Binding of Isaac: Repentance that will show you the exact ports.
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Steam
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Playstation 5
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance - Xbox Series X
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
When you are playing The Binding of Isaac: Repentance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.