The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
When you are playing The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The required ports that need to be forwarded for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian are as follows:
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian simply follow one of these links:
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - Xbox 360
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.