Ports Required for The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails
The network ports for The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails are as follows:
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails simply follow one of these links:
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Steam
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Playstation 4
- The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Switch
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails
When you are playing The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.