The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing The Lord of the Rings: Conquest.
Forward Ports for The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
When you are playing The Lord of the Rings: Conquest you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Lord of the Rings: Conquest Require
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for The Lord of the Rings: Conquest are as follows:
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Lord of the Rings: Conquest yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Lord of the Rings: Conquest that will show you the connection ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.