The Sinking City is an Action, Adventure, and Survival game published by Frogwares, Bigben Interactive released in 2019.
The Sinking City includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
Forward Ports for The Sinking City
When you are playing The Sinking City you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Sinking City
The specific incoming ports for The Sinking City are as follows:
The Sinking City - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Sinking City yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Sinking City - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Sinking City - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Sinking City - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Sinking City - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Sinking City simply follow one of these links:
- The Sinking City - Playstation 4
- The Sinking City - Steam
- The Sinking City - Xbox One
- The Sinking City - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.