Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Tomb Raider (2013)
Tomb Raider (2013) has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Tomb Raider (2013)
When you are playing Tomb Raider (2013) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Tomb Raider (2013)
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Tomb Raider (2013) are as follows:
Tomb Raider (2013) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Tomb Raider (2013) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tomb Raider (2013) - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Tomb Raider (2013) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Tomb Raider (2013) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tomb Raider (2013) simply follow one of these links:
- Tomb Raider (2013) - Playstation 3
- Tomb Raider (2013) - Playstation 4
- Tomb Raider (2013) - PC
- Tomb Raider (2013) - Xbox 360
- Tomb Raider (2013) - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.