Transformers: Devastation has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Forward Ports for Transformers: Devastation
When you are playing Transformers: Devastation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Transformers: Devastation
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Transformers: Devastation are as follows:
Transformers: Devastation - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Transformers: Devastation - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Transformers: Devastation - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Transformers: Devastation - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Transformers: Devastation - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Transformers: Devastation that will show you the necessary ports.
- Transformers: Devastation - PC
- Transformers: Devastation - Playstation 3
- Transformers: Devastation - Playstation 4
- Transformers: Devastation - Xbox 360
- Transformers: Devastation - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.