Ports Required for Transiruby
The ports that need to be forwarded for Transiruby are as follows:
Transiruby - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Transiruby - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Transiruby simply follow one of these links:
Transiruby offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Transiruby
When you are playing Transiruby you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.