When you play Trine: Ultimate Collection you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Trine: Ultimate Collection
When you are playing Trine: Ultimate Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Trine: Ultimate Collection
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Trine: Ultimate Collection are as follows:
Trine: Ultimate Collection - PC
- UDP: 27300-27315
Trine: Ultimate Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Trine: Ultimate Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036, 27300-27315
Trine: Ultimate Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Trine: Ultimate Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Trine: Ultimate Collection that will show you the network ports.
- Trine: Ultimate Collection - PC
- Trine: Ultimate Collection - Playstation 4
- Trine: Ultimate Collection - Steam
- Trine: Ultimate Collection - Switch
- Trine: Ultimate Collection - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.