Trover Saves the Universe offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
Port Forward Trover Saves the Universe
When you are playing Trover Saves the Universe you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Trover Saves the Universe Require
The necessary ports for Trover Saves the Universe are as follows:
Trover Saves the Universe - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Trover Saves the Universe - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Trover Saves the Universe yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Trover Saves the Universe - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Trover Saves the Universe simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.