When you play UFC Personal Trainer you will experience the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
Port Forward UFC Personal Trainer
When you are playing UFC Personal Trainer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does UFC Personal Trainer Require
The incoming connection ports for UFC Personal Trainer are as follows:
UFC Personal Trainer - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
UFC Personal Trainer - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
UFC Personal Trainer - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for UFC Personal Trainer that will show you the necessary ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.