Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth is a Tactical, Role-Playing, and Adventure game published by Aquaplus, Atlus USA, Deep Silver released in 2016.
When you play Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth you will experience the following styles of play.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
When you are playing Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth Require
The required incoming ports for Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth are as follows:
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth simply follow one of these links:
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Playstation 3
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Playstation 4
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - Steam
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.