How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Wizards: Wand of Epicosity
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Wizards: Wand of Epicosity
When you are playing Wizards: Wand of Epicosity you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Wizards: Wand of Epicosity
The specific incoming ports for Wizards: Wand of Epicosity are as follows:
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wizards: Wand of Epicosity yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wizards: Wand of Epicosity simply follow one of these links:
- Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Playstation 4
- Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Steam
- Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Switch
- Wizards: Wand of Epicosity - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.