World Series of Poker: Full House Pro is Microsoft Game Studios's Card Game game released in 2013.
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
Forward Ports for World Series of Poker: Full House Pro
When you are playing World Series of Poker: Full House Pro you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for World Series of Poker: Full House Pro
The specific ports for World Series of Poker: Full House Pro are as follows:
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for World Series of Poker: Full House Pro yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and World Series of Poker: Full House Pro simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.