When you play Yakuza 6: The Song of Life you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
When you are playing Yakuza 6: The Song of Life you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
The ports for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life are as follows:
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life simply follow one of these links:
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Playstation 4
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Xbox One
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.