Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge
When you are playing Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge Require
The network ports for Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge are as follows:
Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge that will show you the necessary ports.
- Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Xbox One
- Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Switch
- Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Playstation 4
- Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge - Steam
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.