Port Forwarding for Yomawari: Night Alone
Yomawari: Night Alone is NIS America's Adventure game released in 2016.
Since Yomawari: Night Alone is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Yomawari: Night Alone.
How to Port Forward Yomawari: Night Alone
When you are playing Yomawari: Night Alone you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Yomawari: Night Alone
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Yomawari: Night Alone are as follows:
Yomawari: Night Alone - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Yomawari: Night Alone - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Yomawari: Night Alone that will show you the connection ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.