When you play Ys IX: Monstrum Nox you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
When you are playing Ys IX: Monstrum Nox you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
The ports that need to be forwarded for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox are as follows:
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ys IX: Monstrum Nox simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.