11-11: Memories Retold is Bandai Namco Entertainment's Adventure game with a release date in 2018.
Since 11-11: Memories Retold is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing 11-11: Memories Retold.
Forward Ports for 11-11: Memories Retold
When you are playing 11-11: Memories Retold you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for 11-11: Memories Retold
The exact ports for 11-11: Memories Retold are as follows:
11-11: Memories Retold - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
11-11: Memories Retold - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
11-11: Memories Retold - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for 11-11: Memories Retold that will show you the connection ports.
- 11-11: Memories Retold - Playstation 4
- 11-11: Memories Retold - Steam
- 11-11: Memories Retold - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.