How To Open Ports in Your Router for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
When you play 9 Monkeys of Shaolin you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
How to Port Forward 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
When you are playing 9 Monkeys of Shaolin you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does 9 Monkeys of Shaolin Require
The connection ports for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin are as follows:
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and 9 Monkeys of Shaolin simply follow one of these links:
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - PC
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Playstation 4
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Switch
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.