How To Open Ports in Your Router for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
9 Monkeys of Shaolin includes the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
When you are playing 9 Monkeys of Shaolin you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin are as follows:
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for 9 Monkeys of Shaolin that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Playstation 4
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Steam
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Switch
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.