A Case of Distrust is Serenity Forge's Adventure game released in 2018.
Since A Case of Distrust is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing A Case of Distrust.
Port Forward A Case of Distrust
When you are playing A Case of Distrust you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for A Case of Distrust
The incoming connection ports for A Case of Distrust are as follows:
A Case of Distrust - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for A Case of Distrust yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
A Case of Distrust - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
A Case of Distrust - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for A Case of Distrust that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.