When you play AbzÃ» you will experience the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
Forward Ports for AbzÃ»
When you are playing AbzÃ» you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for AbzÃ»
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for AbzÃ» are as follows:
AbzÃ» - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
AbzÃ» - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for AbzÃ» yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
AbzÃ» - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
AbzÃ» - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
AbzÃ» - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for AbzÃ» that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.