How to Port Forward AC-DC Live Rock Band Track Pack
AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack is MTV Games, Electronic Arts's Music game released in 2008.
AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack
When you are playing AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack are as follows:
AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack that will show you the ports.
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Xbox 360
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band - Track Pack - Wii
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.