Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon has the following genres of gameplay.
- Flight games are usually from the cockpit or from a chase camera but can also be ground based such as RC simulation games. They are not necessarily flight simulators but are more often limited in functionality in order to be more approachable to a broader range of gamers. Wing Commander and TIE Fighter are popular flight games.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
When you are playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Require
The specific ports for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon are as follows:
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that will show you the connection ports.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - PC
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Playstation 3
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Xbox 360
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.