How to Port Forward Dauntless in Your Router
When you play Dauntless you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Dauntless
When you are playing Dauntless you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dauntless
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Dauntless are as follows:
Dauntless - PC
- TCP: 5269
- UDP: 5269,8999-9999
Dauntless - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,5269
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,5269,8999-9999
Dauntless - Switch
- TCP: 5269,6667,12400,28910,29900-29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Dauntless - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,5269
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,5269,8999-9999
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dauntless simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.