Hytale includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Forward Ports for Hytale
We need to find the incoming ports for Hytale. To locate the network ports that Hytale needs to forward you can run our software. If you follow the steps below it will help get Hytale in our database:
- Start by downloading Port Forward Network Utilities for free.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- Carefully follow the instructions in the Port Finder application.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
Which Ports Does Hytale Require
Most applications will open up a port in "listen mode" only while the game is in a multiplayer mode. It's important to have the Port Finder application running in the background while you attempt to make a multiplayer connection in the game or application.
Most games will open the same port in "listen mode" every time, as opposed to a random numbered port. Once we know which ports the game listens on then we know exactly which ports to forward in your router.
Occasionally a game will require a very large number of ports to be forwarded because it opens up a random port within a range. Over time we should be able to figure out that range because we'll notice that all users need a port open in the same range.
How To locate Ports for Hytale
Here's a quick summary of what the Port Finder application will do:
- Look at which ports Hytale has open in "listen" mode. These are the specific ports for Hytale.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Package up the required incoming ports in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
As soon as we locate the ports for Hytale we will list them on this page.