Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is Activision's First-Person, Shooter, and Action game with a release date in 2016.
Ports Required for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
The necessary ports for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare are as follows:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - PC
- TCP: 3074, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 3074, 4380, 27000-27036
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3076, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - PC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Playstation 4
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Xbox One
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare offers the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are viewed from the player looking forward. They behave much like simulations in that your controls are mapped to move the main player around relative to where you are looking.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Port Forward Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
When you are playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.