Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
How to Port Forward Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
When you are playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
The incoming connection ports for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare are as follows:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - PC
- TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 3074,4380,27000-27036
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3074,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3076,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - PC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Playstation 4
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.