Open Ports on Your Router for Chivalry 2
Chivalry 2 has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Chivalry 2
We don't know the incoming ports for Chivalry 2 yet, but you can help us figure it out. We're pretty sure that Chivalry 2 is going to have ports to forward since it is multiplayer. With your help we can get those ports listed on our site for everyone to use.
- Start by downloading Port Forward Network Utilities for free.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Follow the instructions on screen to use the Port Finder application to locate your game's ports.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
Ports Required for Chivalry 2
Most applications will open up a port in "listen mode" only while the game is in a multiplayer mode. You'll want to leave the Port Finder application running for a while so that it can collect a list of all of the specific incoming ports needed.
The vast majority of games will open the same port in "listen mode" every time, as opposed to a random numbered port. Once we know which ports the game listens on then we know exactly which ports to forward in your router.
Occasionally a game will require a huge number of ports to be forwarded because it opens up a random port within a range. Over time we should be able to figure out that range because we'll notice that all users need a port open in the same range.
What Port Finder Does
Here's a quick summary of what the Port Finder application will do:
- Examine the connection ports that Chivalry 2 has open. These are the connection ports for Chivalry 2.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
Once people submit ports for Chivalry 2 they will be added to this page and the rest of our site.