Ports To Forward for Street Fighter V
The ports for Street Fighter V are as follows:
Street Fighter V - Steam
- TCP: 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 20002, 27015, 27036, 30840, 30850, 30870
- UDP: 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 27015, 27031-27036, 30840-30859, 30870-30879
Street Fighter V - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 20002, 30840, 30850, 30870
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 30840-30859, 30870-30879
We have guides that are custom tailored for Street Fighter V that will show you the specific incoming ports.
When you play Street Fighter V you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Port Forward Street Fighter V
When you are playing Street Fighter V you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.