How to Port Forward Street Fighter V in Your Router
Since Street Fighter V is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Street Fighter V
When you are playing Street Fighter V you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Street Fighter V
The incoming ports for Street Fighter V are as follows:
Street Fighter V - Steam
- TCP: 5000,7777-7778,15000,20002,27015-27030,27036-27037,30840,30850,30870
- UDP: 4380,5000,7777-7778,15000,27000-27031,27036,30840-30859,30870-30879
Street Fighter V - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,5000,7777-7778,15000,20002,30840,30850,30870
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,5000,7777-7778,15000,30840-30859,30870-30879
We have guides that are custom tailored for Street Fighter V that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.