How to Port Forward in Your Router for AER: Memories of Old
AER: Memories of Old is Daedalic Entertainment's Adventure game released in 2017.
Since AER: Memories of Old is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing AER: Memories of Old.
How to Port Forward AER: Memories of Old
When you are playing AER: Memories of Old you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for AER: Memories of Old
The exact ports for AER: Memories of Old are as follows:
AER: Memories of Old - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for AER: Memories of Old yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
AER: Memories of Old - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
AER: Memories of Old - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
AER: Memories of Old - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for AER: Memories of Old that will show you the required incoming ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.