Air Conflicts - Secret Wars offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Air Conflicts - Secret Wars
When you are playing Air Conflicts - Secret Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Air Conflicts - Secret Wars
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Air Conflicts - Secret Wars are as follows:
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3479, 3658
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Air Conflicts - Secret Wars simply follow one of these links:
- Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Playstation 3
- Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Xbox 360
- Air Conflicts - Secret Wars - Playstation 4
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.