Air Conflicts - Vietnam offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Flight games are usually from the cockpit or from a chase camera but can also be ground based such as RC simulation games. They are not necessarily flight simulators but are more often limited in functionality in order to be more approachable to a broader range of gamers. Wing Commander and TIE Fighter are popular flight games.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Air Conflicts - Vietnam
When you are playing Air Conflicts - Vietnam you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Air Conflicts - Vietnam
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Air Conflicts - Vietnam are as follows:
Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3479, 3658
Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Air Conflicts - Vietnam that will show you the incoming ports.
- Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Playstation 3
- Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Playstation 4
- Air Conflicts - Vietnam - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.