Port Forwarding on Your Router for Almighty: Kill Your Gods
Almighty: Kill Your Gods includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Almighty: Kill Your Gods
When you are playing Almighty: Kill Your Gods you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Almighty: Kill Your Gods Require
The incoming connection ports for Almighty: Kill Your Gods are as follows:
Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Almighty: Kill Your Gods that will show you the incoming ports.
- Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Steam
- Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Playstation 4
- Almighty: Kill Your Gods - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.