Ancestors Legacy is 1C Entertainment's Real-Time, Strategy, Action, and Open-World game released in 2018.
Ancestors Legacy includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
Port Forward Ancestors Legacy
When you are playing Ancestors Legacy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ancestors Legacy
The ports for Ancestors Legacy are as follows:
Ancestors Legacy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ancestors Legacy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ancestors Legacy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Ancestors Legacy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Ancestors Legacy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ancestors Legacy - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ancestors Legacy simply follow one of these links:
- Ancestors Legacy - Steam
- Ancestors Legacy - Xbox One
- Ancestors Legacy - Playstation 4
- Ancestors Legacy - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.