How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Anima: Gate of Memories
When you play Anima: Gate of Memories you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
Port Forward Anima: Gate of Memories
When you are playing Anima: Gate of Memories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Anima: Gate of Memories
The ports that need to be forwarded for Anima: Gate of Memories are as follows:
Anima: Gate of Memories - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Anima: Gate of Memories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Anima: Gate of Memories - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Anima: Gate of Memories - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Anima: Gate of Memories that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Anima: Gate of Memories - PC
- Anima: Gate of Memories - Playstation 4
- Anima: Gate of Memories - Switch
- Anima: Gate of Memories - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.