Ara: History Untold includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Ara: History Untold
As far as we know Ara: History Untold is a single player game, which means that there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Most of the time only multiplayer games need a port forwarded. Sometimes it is possible that a single player game might need a port forwarded for things like: downloading new content, updates, and license activation. Any time you want to you can run our Port Finder application to see if Ara: History Untold is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Download and install Network Utilities. This is a free download.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- Carefully follow the instructions in the Port Finder application.
- The required incoming ports will be added to our site as soon as a site admin reviews them.
How Port Finder Works
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Look at which ports Ara: History Untold has open in "listen" mode. These are the ports for Ara: History Untold.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
Our servers will collect all of the incoming ports that need to be forwarded used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
We will list any new ports found for Ara: History Untold on this page as soon as we know them.