How to Port Forward Arise: A Simple Story in Your Router
Arise: A Simple Story is Techland Publishing's Adventure game released in 2019.
Since Arise: A Simple Story is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Arise: A Simple Story.
How to Port Forward Arise: A Simple Story
When you are playing Arise: A Simple Story you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Arise: A Simple Story
The ports for Arise: A Simple Story are as follows:
Arise: A Simple Story - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Arise: A Simple Story yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Arise: A Simple Story - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Arise: A Simple Story - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Arise: A Simple Story simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.